August 9, 2008

Hair Cut


I finally did it...again. My hair grows so fast that it was definitely time for another hair cut. I cut it in February to my chin and it has already grown past my shoulders. This picture was taken with my phone to send to my sister. I know, I look funny but I always feel weird taking pictures of myself with my phone. Matt likes my hair short and it is so much easier for me so I'll probably have short hair like this forever.

7 comments:

The Risenmay Family said...

Katelyn,
Your hair looks so cute like this, Baylee will be excited to see it. Did you cut it on Thursday after the reunion? It looks great on you!
Mindy

Cassi Wood said...

I like you hair Kate. It is really cute!

HAdams said...

Super cute, it makes me want to cut mine! Seriously, the best hair cuts are in Utah! Glad you are back safely. I hope we can see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I like your hair short too. Can't wait to see you soon. When you guys get back, sushi?

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I love your hair Katelyn! It is SO CUTE like this. I really wish I could pull off this look cause then I wouldn't have to deal with my long annoying hair. Ha.

The Egan Family said...

You're blog is so cute! And i love your hair cute! lets keep in touch!

www.connorandshaylaegan.blogspot.com

Ryanne said...

Katelyn, hey long time no talk! Hope things are going well! I can't believe it was 9 months ago you got married. Where has the time gone? Keep in touch!