The time has come for us to say goodbye to our home for the last 4 months. We are officially leaving California in the morning and heading back to the motherland, Utah. Currently we are homeless but thank goodness my parents love us and are willing to take us in until we find something. It has been a great summer. Tough, at times, but overall so much fun. Matt and I have really grown closer in our marriage and we got to spend a lot of time with his sister and her family. We will definitely miss Heather, Erik, Lincoln, Rulon, and Ellis. It has been so much fun for me to be able to get to know them better.
We will miss Sacramento but it's time to move on and get back to a job that I love and let Matt be able to finish school in December. Who knows what comes after that. We'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
We loved having you here this week. Visiting SF and trying out the singaporean food (gotta love the burning mouth) was a blast! Thanks so much for giving us so much of your time this summer. I was in heaven having so much family around. We will miss you and I know Lincoln will miss your guitar hero! :) Good luck with school, job and finding a new place!
Post a Comment