August 30, 2008
Homeless? I think not!
Today, we found a place to live. My very intelligent husband had the idea to get on craigslist this morning and check one more time (since I had already checked the night before) just to see if anything had come up. Thanks to him, we were the first callers on a great 2 bedroom basement apartment in Provo. We got to go take a look and I loved it. At first, Matt had a few reservations but once I described to him where things would go and how it would look he was on board. We are moving in on Monday. It feels so good to finally have a place. Living with my parents really isn't bad at all but after being completely on our own for the last 4 months, we really want our own place again. I will post some pictures as soon as I get them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yaay! That's such a good feeling to finally have a place of your own. And what would the boys do with out us women and our great designing vision. My H. and I are still working on furniture placement in our place. Can't wait to see pictures of the apartment.
yay! I'm so excited you guys are back! We need to get together! Let us know if you need help with anything!
Congrats!! It's so nice to have a place to call home. I can't wait to see the pictures! We miss you a ton.
Hey! Congrats! Let's see some pics of the new place!
Post a Comment