
1. What is his name? Matthew Garn Risenmay
2. Who eats more? Hopefully Him...what would that mean if it was me?
3. Who said "I love you" first? He did at his family reunion. I'm pretty sure they all knew about it too.
4. Who is taller? Matt by a lot
5. Who is smarter? Definitely Matt. He always asks me questions that he knows I don't know, just to prove his smartness. ( I even asked him if smartness was a word...he said no...I hope my kids get his brains )
6. Who is more sensitive? Hmm...good question...I'm pretty sure I am but he's a sensitive guy and I love that.
7. Who does the laundry? ME! He's good about helping fold though.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. Don't know why really. It's been like that since we got married.
9. Who pays the bills? I think we both sort of do. Depends on what it is.
10. Who cooks more? Me. He cooks really well though.
11. What meals do you cook together? We have been doing a lot of grilling on the BBQ.
12. Who is more stubborn? Me...sadly
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Most definitely Matt. I have a hard time.
14. Who has more siblings? We both have 5.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Probably him but I think it's pretty even. We each have a leg in the pants.
16. What do you like to do together? We love to watch movies, go out to eat, play guitar hero, and talk.
17. Who eats more sweets? Oh, probably me, unfortunately. :)
18. What is his guilty pleasure? Maybe my chocolate chip cookies? I don't know. Probably sports center when he actually gets a chance to watch it.
19. How did you meet? We lived in the same singles ward at BYU for two years before we started dating. He was the home teacher of a guy I was dating at the time. The first time I met Matt, I thought he was obnoxious. Obviously, I was way wrong.
20. Who asked who out first? Ha! I did. Crazy, huh?
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first...after he told me he wanted to take things slow...
22. Who proposed? He did, of course.
23. His best features? His eyes
24. What is his greatest quality? Matt has such a good heart. He truly cares for people and he takes such good care of me.
25. Tag: Anyone who loves their Husband
5 comments:
That was such a sweet post. Matt sure makes a great husband!
Hey girl! I found your blog from your facebook page. I'm glad to see that you guys are doing so good out there in Cali! You guys are adorable!!!
Matt's pretty great, but smarter than you? I don't know about that.... This is the boy that burps, farts and scratches right? Just joking, Matt, you are quite a cute little catch. :)
Oh, there's a good way to make a husband feel good. Maybe I should do one about Doug...maybe. Can't wait to see you guys in 4 days.....its going to be so awesome!
so cute! I might have to do it too!
Post a Comment