July 24, 2008

Catchin' Up

It's been a long time since we have posted anything. Let's see...

Two weekends ago Lisa came to stay. We went out to dinner on Friday with the team, slept in, and went to SUNSPLASH! It was so much fun! Sunsplash is a big water park here. It has been so long since I have been to a water park and it was so much more fun than I thought it would be. Lisa and I had driven past it the night before and gotten the whole team to go that Saturday. We had a great time. This past weekend we got to spend time with some old friends, Ryan and Erica Nielsen. Ryan and Matt were roommates their freshman year of college and they just moved up here to San Mateo which is about an hour and a half from where we are. We had such a great time hanging out at their house, eating one of the best hamburgers I have ever had, and getting to catch up. Erica is going to be having a baby next month so it was really fun to see them before. We are very excited for them. We went to Heather and Erik's house afterwards and spent the night and went to church with them. We always have such a good time with them and it is such a great way to rejuvenate for the upcoming week. Not much else has been going on here. Just the same old work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep. It's pretty routine around here. We are excited to be taking our first Summer vacation this year in one week. We are heading to UTAH! I cannot wait. This is the longest I have ever gone without seeing my family and I am super excited to see them. We also have the Gilbert Family Reunion that we are looking forward to. It will be so nice to spend so much time with family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait! you're coming to Utah? When? can I see you?