May 18, 2008

A night to remember...


Last night Matt and I finally made it to the temple. We have been wanting to go but it has been hard since Matt works on Saturdays and too late on the weekdays but we did it. The Sacramento temple is gorgeous. It's really small but it is beautiful. It is on top of a hill that only has one road going up to it and it's all secluded up there. After the temple, we went and saw a movie, which was a total 360 from where we had just been. We saw What happens in Vegas. It was pretty funny. We had a good time. I always enjoy just being able to be with Matt without him thinking or talking about work. We don't get very much alone time so whenever we have it, I make sure we do something memorable.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds like fun Kate! I can't believe you guys are in Sacramento. I hope you're having a good time.

Doug and Becca said...

That's awesome that you guys made an effort to get to the temple. That temple was completed not to long ago huh? Way to go you guys!

McKenna said...

Don't you just love the temple. I love that you made a priority despite your busy lives, those are usually the most worthwhile dates to go on with your hubby.

...And of course I'll add you to our blog list! I am so glad that old, good friends don't hold grudges for not talking to eachother after all those high school years. I'll always remember the good times we had in Elementry school. I'm glad you keep up on your blog, too. It's so great to see where your life is taking you. Congratulations on everything, hope you enjoy the Californ-I-A sun.

-McKenna

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I know what you mean about finding time to go to the temple. It's so hard with this job. Last week we got up at 5am so that we could leave by 5:30 for Preston to be back to his meeting. But it's always so worth it!!