
So, my wonderful husband, who works way too much, forgot that even though we don' t have children, we still celebrate mothers day. We went to the store on Saturday night and he saw all of the men that were buying flowers and he remembered that it was mothers day the next day and he had yet to do anything. He tried to be sneeky but I caught him buying me flowers and a card.
It was pretty funny when he realized I had seen the whole thing. We were both so exhausted from such a long week that we decided to spend the night in and bought the movie Top Gun and a bag of jelly bellys (they have stores all over the place here) and we vegged. While we were at the store, Matt saw the biore pore strips and wanted to try them out so we bought some and put them on. I know, sounds weird
but hey, we hardly ever get to see each other so if that's what he wants to do when we get to be together, it's fine with me. It was really hilarious to see him with a white pore strip across his nose though.
It was pretty funny when he realized I had seen the whole thing. We were both so exhausted from such a long week that we decided to spend the night in and bought the movie Top Gun and a bag of jelly bellys (they have stores all over the place here) and we vegged. While we were at the store, Matt saw the biore pore strips and wanted to try them out so we bought some and put them on. I know, sounds weird
but hey, we hardly ever get to see each other so if that's what he wants to do when we get to be together, it's fine with me. It was really hilarious to see him with a white pore strip across his nose though.I know this picture is weird but it was too funny to pass up.

7 comments:
You guys are so cute. I love the pore strip on the both of you. i was trying to figure out what was on your nose and wondered if you knew there was something on your nose and then I read about the pore strip. I'm glad you keep the humor alive that's good. Makes me think I should be better about that. I'm too serious most of the time. Doug did the same thing with mothers day when we were first married. didn't think he had to get anything because we didn't have kids. bull! I'm glad Matt did something for you. We sure miss you guys...it just isn't the same. Can't wait to have you back!!!!! Good luck Matt with the pest selling
Matt, I hope John does not see these pictures. You know how you all have teased Travis for little things I have made him do, but I think this tops it. I hope you guys are having a great time in Sacramento. We miss you!
Matt has now officially lost my MAN CRUSH status after seeing these pics...WOW!
CUTE! I want to be married! Boo! and yay! Are you guys going to go to AZ for the open house? That would be awesome! Your house looks cute! I'm sorry you guys don't get to each other much, distance makes the heart grow fonder right? Boo to that statement! Anyway, we wish you guys were here so we had friends. Feel free to come back any time!
hahaha Katelyn you two are SO cute! How is your summer going so far. Preston and I just started a blog so I've been pretty into it lately and I'm glad I found yours!
Sorry I accidentally posted our comment twice so I deleted one! Ha.
Post a Comment