
Matt and I have officially moved to Sacramento, CA. It is so hot here! We got all moved in and have been trying to adjust to a new lifestyle these past few days. Matt started work on Monday and I start work on Thursday so it will be easier to find a schedule. I actually really like Sacramento. The weather is a nice break from inconsistent weather in Utah and it is so nice to have our own place again. We live very close to Arco Arena where the Sacramento Kings play and they have concerts there all the time so we are excited for that. We are excited for a fun Summer. There are so many things to do and San Francisco is only an hour away. I'm sure I will be blogging a lot this Summer.

6 comments:
I didn't know you guys were moving. My uncle is an eye surgeon in the sacramento area. The old downtown is really cool. We went to a hamburger place that use to be an old pub, where women lived upstairs. If you don't look to close at some of the pictures it is really cool and fun to eat there! I can't remember the name of it but i could find it our if you are interested. It is down by the water. there is a really good ice cream place and a candy store there also. That is where my kids ate chocolate covered crickets and liked them. They gave out free samples. It is across the street from the old school! I love it there and in San Francisco. We know lots of places in both areas because of family. If you need any ideas let me know! How fun,I am excited for you guys!
I am so glad you made it. Looks like alot of fun. WE already miss you at work. Katelyn wore your scrubs the other day and we all thought it was you. Have so much fun this summer.
I'm glad you are likin' sacramento but it sure is weird not having you guys here. I'm glad you're happy. Kasey says you really like it there....just don't like it too much that you guys move ok!!!! Love you guys!!
HI! I'm glad you guys are enjoying CA. Wish you guys were here so we had people to hang out with. Leland and Tash are in South America and so is our social life... boo. How's the apt?
WOW! I had no idea you guys were moving to California!! I bet Tash/Leland and Houston/Rachael are missing you so much! Have fun and enjoy the adventure!
That is way cool that you moved to Cali... I am way jealous. Hopefully you find lots of fun people to hang out with out there. Is this a permanent move for you guys?
Post a Comment