March 28, 2008

Salt Lake Temple Trip











Last weekend we went to the Salt Lake temple with the Woods and the Fudges. It was so much fun! We hadn't seen Cassi and Kelly since they got married on March 1 so it was great to see them and to be with Tash and Leland too. We ate at the pie before and got ice cream at Hatch's afterwards. The Salt Lake temple is beautiful and we had a great time.























If anyone is looking for great pizza in Salt Lake, the pie is where it's at. They make pizza as big as garbage can lids. It is so good we would definitely recommend it.





























We love having Tash and Leland so close by. We spend as much time with them as we can. Cassi and Kelly live in Ogden so we don't see them as much as we would like to but we are still glad they live near enough to see every now and then.





5 comments:

Leland said...

I like Cassi and Kelly's picture-Kelly: c'mon, the car's over here. Cassi: awww, can't I pose for this picture?

McKenna said...

I love the Pie, and I love the SLC Temple. Josef and I did that same thing for my birthday last year. Although, it's an even greater idea for a double date!

Doug and Becca said...

I haven't been to the pie in forever. I love that place. I'm jealous you got to go to the SLC temple, I want to go so bad.

Tiffany said...

Matthew Garn Risenmay! I am so mad that you got married and I (nor my parents) got a wedding announcement. This is Tiffany (Phillips) Dutson by the way, any way I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. Congrats on getting married you snagged a really cute girl. Where the heck are you and how are you doing? And where are your parents at now? Tell you mom I said hi.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.