December 11, 2012

Gavin: 18 Months Old

This boy is growing up faster than I would like. He is full of personality. Everyone that meets him comments on how small he is but how much older he seems. He is advanced for his age which is a blessing and a curse because he can already talk back and wants to do things that the big kids are doing.


Gavin's Stats:
Height: 32 in. (33%tile)
Weight: 23.74 lbs. (43%tile)
Head: 19.25 in. (87%tile)





Short, small, big head...sounds about right :)

Some things about Gavin:
-LOVES people. This kid loves to make people smile and knows how to charm the pants of anyone. He is pretty cute,  I have to admit.
- Very independent. He wants to do everything for himself. So different from Brady who still wants us to feed him. It's irritating for sure but we are working on it. 
- Still has reddish hair! I love it! I was so worried when it started to fall out when he was a baby but the longer it gets, the more red I see. It's a nice strawberry blonde.
- Talks like crazy. I can't even list all the things he says because he talks so much. It is so nice! One of my favorite things he says is "My binky go?" asking for his binky. It's just the way he says it. So cute.
- Also loves to play outside, just like his brother.  Always asks to "ride bike?"
- LOVES nursery. Both of my boys are always asking during sacrament when they can go to nursery.
- His favorite thing is when you point to someone and ask who they are and he tells you. He could do this for hours.
- Sleeps great. Doesn't wake up at night unless he is sick or teething, which isn't often.
- Still takes 1 nap a day.
- Wears all of his 18-24 month clothes and I just pulled out the box of 2T since he is starting to get taller.
- Size 4 diaper
- Loves to dance and sing. If music is on, this boy can't help but get up and dance. He even dances to the hymns at church.
 
- Loves his binky and blanket. I learned my lesson though and we are getting rid of that binky after Christmas. I want him to still nap after it's gone.
- Knows all his body parts, animal sounds, and tries to know his numbers, colors, and letters like his brother. He just likes to copy Brady.
 
Gavin is such a fun baby! He brings a lot of happiness to our family and we are so glad he is a part of it. Love you Gavvy!

No comments: