Met in 2005
First date in 2006
Married in 2007
First baby 2009
Second baby 2011
Third baby...JUST KIDDING!
Not ready for that yet :)
We had a great night going out to Happy Sumo, walking around Riverwoods, then Gavin was being a stinker for our awesome sitter so we decided to come home. Turns out he had an ear infection anyway. We got him settled (thank you tylenol!) then popped pocorn and watched Elf. It was such a fun night. We both enjoy low key date nights like this so it was perfect for us.
Can't believe it's been 5 years that we have been married.
It went so fast! It feels like we got married last year, you know what I mean.
Although, we have two crazy kids so that wouldn't make sense. I love this guy
more than anything in the world. He makes me so happy and I love watching him
be a father to our boys.

(he hates when I take pictures of him...hence the silly pose)
Love you Matt!
(he hates when I take pictures of him...hence the silly pose)
Love you Matt!
1 comment:
Happy anniversary! You are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment