We have been sick around here and it's been a long time since we've had any of us healthy. It all started with colds. I'm pretty sure Brady started it and gave it to me and I continued to pass it along. Colds turned into ear infections for the boys and thus resulted in tubes for them since this has been an ongoing problem. Brady had a super high fever with his ear infection and was just miserable for days.
Once the tubes were in, I thought we were in the clear but both boys had croup (which is awful, by the way. I laid by Brady ALL night because he sounded so terrible I was afraid he couldn't breathe.) last week and now have lingering coughs, runny noses, and are just pretty grumpy most days. Matt and I are both feeling some sinus pressure and have sore throats.
UGH! When is all this sickness going to end? I feel like we just can't get healthy!
So, today I am sanitizing all the toys, spraying lysol everywhere, and am going to try to kill any more sick bugs in this whole place. Wish us luck!

Brady wouldn't nap today (which is something he (and I) desperately needed) so he is "helping." Here he is asking for more crackers, "mo pease." He's too cute.
Once the tubes were in, I thought we were in the clear but both boys had croup (which is awful, by the way. I laid by Brady ALL night because he sounded so terrible I was afraid he couldn't breathe.) last week and now have lingering coughs, runny noses, and are just pretty grumpy most days. Matt and I are both feeling some sinus pressure and have sore throats.
UGH! When is all this sickness going to end? I feel like we just can't get healthy!
So, today I am sanitizing all the toys, spraying lysol everywhere, and am going to try to kill any more sick bugs in this whole place. Wish us luck!

Brady wouldn't nap today (which is something he (and I) desperately needed) so he is "helping." Here he is asking for more crackers, "mo pease." He's too cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment