October 17, 2011

Rice Cereal

9/12/2011

before
After finding out that Gav hadn't gained any weight at his 4 month appointment, we decided to start him on rice cereal to help bulk him up a little. He LOVES it! I love feeding babies real food and I love it even more when they actually want to eat it. Brady is such a picky eater sometimes that I struggled with feeding him because he rarely liked anything new. I think Gavin will be different because he loves every minute of eating solid food. I also switched him to the fast flow bottle nipples and now he is finally drinking all of his bottle. Funny, I guess he was just getting bored because it wasn't coming fast enough for him. Now, he wants to eat all the time and is drinking 5-6 oz. It's about time, Kid! Brady was drinking 6-7 at this age. Crazy how these two boys come from the exact same parents and they are so different from each other.

after

No comments: