My little Gavin is 5 months old! Time is flying by! I can't believe that he is almost 1/2 a year. It seems they aren't babies anymore once they hit 6 months and I'm not sure I'm ready for that.
Some things about Gavin:
- Such a charmer. He loves to smile and "talk" to everyone around him.
- Has the cutest dimples ever.
- Size 3 diaper
- Wears all of his 3-6 clothes and even some 6-9 stuff. He's finally starting to get bigger!
- Started rice cereal and LOVES it. He eats it morning and night. It's helped him chunk up a lot.
- Sleeps 12-13 hours a night. I really hope he keeps this up because it's awesome.
- Had thrush for the first time. Gross.
- LOVES to be outside and especially loves going for walks.
- Gavin loves to be kissed. He will even lean in to you. It is so cute!
- Loves Brady. If he is ever around Gavin starts to laugh and smile.
- Loves his feet and hands.
- Can roll both ways now. He rolled back to tummy first then tummy to back the very next day. I hope he doesn't feel like crawling any time soon. I'm not ready for him to grow up that quick.
- Can reach and grab toys and actually "play" with them now. It's so nice to be able to make him happy by just handing him a toy.
- Loves to be held. This is a hard one for me because I love to hold him too but I know if I do it too much, it can be a real issue.
- Holds his own bottle. So nice! I can get so much done now while he feeds himself.
- Still loves to be up and facing out to see what's going on.
We love this little boy more than words can express. He has brought so much joy into our home!
- Such a charmer. He loves to smile and "talk" to everyone around him.
- Has the cutest dimples ever.
- Size 3 diaper
- Wears all of his 3-6 clothes and even some 6-9 stuff. He's finally starting to get bigger!
- Started rice cereal and LOVES it. He eats it morning and night. It's helped him chunk up a lot.
- Sleeps 12-13 hours a night. I really hope he keeps this up because it's awesome.
- Had thrush for the first time. Gross.
- LOVES to be outside and especially loves going for walks.
- Gavin loves to be kissed. He will even lean in to you. It is so cute!
- Loves Brady. If he is ever around Gavin starts to laugh and smile.
- Loves his feet and hands.
- Can roll both ways now. He rolled back to tummy first then tummy to back the very next day. I hope he doesn't feel like crawling any time soon. I'm not ready for him to grow up that quick.
- Can reach and grab toys and actually "play" with them now. It's so nice to be able to make him happy by just handing him a toy.
- Loves to be held. This is a hard one for me because I love to hold him too but I know if I do it too much, it can be a real issue.
- Holds his own bottle. So nice! I can get so much done now while he feeds himself.
- Still loves to be up and facing out to see what's going on.
We love this little boy more than words can express. He has brought so much joy into our home!
No comments:
Post a Comment