October 8, 2011

Moved

Well, the big move is over and we are finally feeling more settled into my parents basement. We moved to help us save some money so Matt can go back to school and so we can buy a house. Hopefully we won't be here any longer than a year but we are very grateful to my parents for letting us intrude on them for a while. I love being closer to everything and especially closer to my family. It's been so much fun getting together with my sisters and having all the kids play together. I've definitely seen Brady's speech improve since we have been around so many kids a lot more often (more on that later).
 
Moving with two kids was hard but it all worked out and the kids did great. We are going to miss our little condo that was home to us for the last 2 1/2 years. We brought both of our babies home there and it is just a really special place to us. It's strange to think that someone else lives there because we created so many memories as a family in that place. But, we are on to bigger and better things and I cannot wait to have a house and a garage and a yard. We are very excited for the future!
 
 
We didn't get the internet set up on our computer until last night so I have a lot of catching up to do. Prepare yourself for a ton of posts that were missed in the last month.

No comments: