August 1, 2011

Newport Beach 2011

Brady LOVED the beach. I was so worried that he would just hate being wet and sandy but I was dead wrong. This kid has no fear when it comes to the water and would just keep going and get knocked over by waves and come up laughing. We had to keep a really close eye on him because he didn't care if an adult was with him or not. It was so fun to watch him enjoy himself so much. We spent everyday at the beach for a few hours then we would come back to the hotel and swim, play in the big sandbox, sit around the fire pit, or just hang out. It was such a great trip and Brady slept so good every single night from being in the sun all day. Gavin also did great and pretty much slept the whole trip away. Hard to believe he was only 6 weeks old at the time. He's changed so much. I can't wait to take him to the beach next Summer. 

If he's anything like Brady, we are going to have our hands full :)

It was such a fun trip.

1 comment:

Nassari Everett said...

ph man, i wish I was there right now. its so hot here.