July 26, 2011

Going Private

I really, really, really don't want to but after hearing a few horror stories, I have to go private.

Whether you are a blog stalker (come on, we all do it) or a regular reader, leave your email address and you will be added to the list. 

Please add our pre-blog to your blog roll if you want to keep up.

http://ris-preblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

p.s. if you are not comfortable leaving your email in the comments, you can email me directly at: kate.risenmay@gmail.com

13 comments:

The Lang Family said...

jenniferlang@hotmail.com

Nassari Everett said...

add me nassarizarin@gmail.com

Frankie and Krista said...

kristabreinholt@gmail.com

Kristine L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristine L. said...

I left mine and then erased it... but I am hoping you have the comments emailed to you so you got in the email. If not, let me know!

Anonymous said...

I love to read about your cute family! krisann84@hotmail.com.

Nicole said...

nicolecaywood@gmail.com

Emily said...

Egscooter@hotmail.com

Nathan Stephanie Gilbert Family said...

Add us too!
farmergilbert@yahoo.com

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

I love seeing what you are up too, please add me,
mel_miles28@yahoo.com

Rosalie Wilkinson said...

Not sure if you got my message but I love to see your darling family. Include me too. rosaliewilkinson@comcast.net

Katie said...

katienelson01@gmail.com :)a

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

definitely want an invite!!

shawnee25@hotmail.com

p.s. Gavins smiling pictures up top are sooooooooooooooo cute :)