June 7, 2011

Gavin's Blessing Day

We blessed little Gavin on Sunday. It was a beautiful day and Matt did a great job blessing him. I loved hearing all of the great blessings that were promised to my little boy. He was wide awake for the whole thing but didn't cry at all. We really got lucky with him, he is such a good baby :)

I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who is worthy to bless our family.

Don't mind my chubby face...still have some baby weight to lose
 Gavin looked so cute in his little button up shirt and plaid shorts. It took forever to find him something to wear and I think we got the perfect outfit. I'll have to snap a picture of him in it sometime since I completely forgot to on his blessing day.

I am so sad that I didn't get more pictures. It was a crazy weekend with Matt out of town so the entire day was a whirlwind. Oh well, at least we got a family picture.


1 comment:

Staci said...

Cute family!!! Brady looks so old now, it's crazy! You look great, by they way, you have such a calm smile in this picture. I'd have no idea the day was full of events and craziness.