August 15, 2010

My "not so baby" Baby

Brady at almost 1 month
Brady at almost 10 months
Brady is growing like a weed these days! He is wearing a lot of 18 month clothing because he is so tall that the 12 month stuff is too short. I can't believe he will be 1 in just a couple of months. Where has the time gone? I pulled out his baby swing the other day and he crawled over to it and was trying to climb on it so I put him in it. I seriously thought I was going to cry. He is so big! I remember bringing him home from the hospital and putting him in that swing and thinking, How will he ever fit into this thing and now he is too big for it. It makes me sad that I don't have a little baby anymore but I also love where we are with things. Brady is becoming more independent and can play on his own for a while. He doesn't need my constant attention and it's nice for me to be able to get things done. Motherhood is such a big adjustment and it was really hard for a while but now, I can't wait to have more kids!

 

1 comment:

Cassi Wood said...

No, he is not so much a baby anymore. He is getting soo big. I love the one with his belly showing! I am glad you said motherhood was a hard adjustment for you. I thought it was so easy for you. not that I am happy you had a hard time, but you know, I feel better I did. :)