Matt and I were so lucky to be able to take an entire 9 days and go to Washington to be with his family. It was so much fun and we have been having major vacation withdrawals ever since we got back. Matt and I were able to take 3 days and go to Seattle ALONE. It was awesome :) We ate a lot of food, played games, talked, saw a few movies, went shopping, went swimming, and just relaxed. I didn't take very many pictures of our time in the Tri-Cities but here is what I did get:
 |
| Matt and Chris wrestling with all of the kids. |
SWIMMING
 |
| Christian, Walker, and Jake chicken fighting |
 |
| Bode is so cute! |

 |
| Cute little Ainsley fell asleep in the baby swing. |
It was a great trip and we were sad to leave. Can't wait to be with everyone again soon!
2 comments:
I've been meaning to ask you what part of Washington Matt's family lives in, because Ryan will be serving in the Tacoma mission. Can't believe he's old enough!
I'm happy you were able to go on your trip but glad you're back. Hopefully we'll be at my parent's house on Sunday so you can stop by and see the little Katelyn.
I bet that was so nice to get away from everything, and spend one and one time with your hubby! Those vacations are definantly are not taken for grant! I would be having withdrawels too :)
Post a Comment