July 19, 2010

The Beach

We had a family reunion in Southern California this past weekend so my family decided to go early and hit up the beach. We love the California beaches and have been going my whole life. I couldn't wait to introduce Brady to the sand and the ocean. He loved every minute on that beach. He took great naps in his stroller and had fun playing in the sand with his cousins. Definitely a lot more work when you take kids to the beach but so worth it. We spent the first part of the week on the beach and the end of the week at my aunt and uncles house for the reunion. It was so much fun seeing family that I haven't seen in a while and being able to hear stories from my grandpa. Unfortunately, Matt was not able to come because of work. We missed him a lot but still had so much fun and can't wait to go again next year!

Of course, my camera broke halfway through the week so these are all the pictures I have :)