July 6, 2010

1st Tooth

Brady's 1st tooth finally came through today. I was playing with him on the floor and noticed something white in his mouth when he would laugh. I stuck my finger in there and sure enough, a tiny little white tooth bump. I swear this kid has been teething FOREVER so I am really glad that he is starting to get some teeth. This totally explains the crankiness the last couple of days (I was so nervous it was an ear infection). He is growing up so fast!

My baby isn't such a baby anymore...time for another one ;)



Sorry the pictures aren't the best. Brady wasn't exactly cooperating...I don't think I would either if my mom was sticking her fingers in my mouth.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Yay for teeth! He's such a cute little guy, I'm glad the earaches have stopped.

Whitney R said...

How fun! I felt the same way when Naomi's first tooth came in. It was the beginning of her not being a baby anymore! She still acts like quite the baby, though. :) I couldn't get a good shot of Nae's first tooth and have since only got maybe 3 or 4 of her two bottom ones? Her first came in at 7 months, second at 8 and she is almost 9 months and her top right tooth is about to come through and she is letting me know all about it. It's such a hard bump I wish it would come out already!

The Egan Family said...

My goodness, he is growing up! Thats so fun that Brady is finally getting teeth!!