My friend, Kali, took some great family pictures of us. I feel so bad because Brady is almost 6 months old and these are the first professional family pictures we have had taken since he was born. Oh well, better late than never, right :)
Sorry, I don't know why the pictures are so small. Just click on them to make them bigger.
These are awesome! And don't worry about it being 6 months before you did them, I think it's hard to see them when the baby is so young and you can't see their personality from the pictures. You guys are one CUTE family!
6 comments:
Your family is so cute, and you look Great!
These are awesome! And don't worry about it being 6 months before you did them, I think it's hard to see them when the baby is so young and you can't see their personality from the pictures. You guys are one CUTE family!
Really cute pics Kate! So sweet.
Love the pictures! Your friend did a good job :)
your pictures are so cute! I still have to get mine done too!
THEY ARE SO CUTE!! It was so good seeing you guys. :)
Post a Comment