I cannot believe that 1/2 a year has gone by! Before I know it Brady will be 1. He is such a happy baby and so much fun at this age. We went to the Dr. today and here are his 6 month stats:
Weight: 19 lbs. (76%tile)
Height: 29 in (Off the charts! Where did he get all of this height from?)
He is a big boy! I love that he is starting to really look chunky. He is so tall that he hasn't really looked chubby until now. He has so many rolls on his legs I just can't get enough of him.
Some things about Brady at 6 months:
- LOVES his binky
- Wears 6-9 month clothing and even some 9 month stuff already
- Loves to be outside and loves to swing at the park
- Loves oatmeal, carrots, pears, bananas, sweet potatoes, applesauce, & peaches. Hates peas & green beans.
- Loves apple juice and is drinking it from a sippy cup
- Still not rolling from back to tummy but won't stay on his tummy long since he has gotten so good at rolling over
- Hasn't figured out crawling but can pull his knees under him and scoot a little
- Loves to play sitting up and tries to sit up if he is laying down (still a little wobbly though)
- Loves his truck blanket from his Auntie Roxanne. Will not sleep without it (Already attached)
- Loves his daddy and gets a huge smile on his face when Matt walks in the door
- Loves puff snacks (especially banana flavored)
- Loves to jump in his jumperoo
- Takes two 1-2 hour naps during the day and is sleeping really well at night
- Loves to ride in the car
- Loves to take baths. We let him sit up in the bathtub now (with one hand behind in case he falls) and he loves splashing.
- Pretty easy to get him to laugh now. He is so ticklish.
- Loves to be naked. Sometimes after a bath I just put a diaper on him and let him lay there. He is so happy!
Brady is getting bigger and cuter every single day. Sometimes I can't believe he is only 6 months old because it feels like he has been with us forever. I am looking forward to the next 6 months and all the new things he will learn. We love you Brady!
3 comments:
wow he is getting so big! and he is quite the stud :) so cute!
I can not believe the little guy is already 6 months and weighs 19 lbs. My kids are all really tall for their age, I think it is a family thing. Once Bryn started crawling all of her rolls disappeared and she started to thin out, she weighs just a little over 19 lbs and will be 1 next month. I am sure when Brady starts to crawl he will do the same thing. We need to see you guys soon, hopefully this summer.
So cute! That is really good that he is taking long naps still while sleeping well at night. I love that he likes being naked. We're in Orem and loving it. Your family photos are beautiful.
Post a Comment