Brady definitely was blessed with his daddy's genes when it comes to hair. When he was born, he didn't have a ton of hair but it has started to come in so fast and thick and long. I am having the best time spiking it up or doing the mohawk. (Matt's favorite) I got some cute shots of Brady during tummy time and you can really see his mohawk well. Cute, huh?
(Sorry the picture isn't that great of quality. My camera isn't the best)
3 comments:
Love the hair!! the mohawk is too darn cute! its so fun to play with your kids hair!
I love the hair :) Naomi has enough to mess up on top of her head so I'm constantly rubbing it all around so it's sticking up all over the place.
And look at how strong he is!! Naomi just yells at the top of her lungs like a grown up and eats the blanket. But every day I put her down till she get's so mad she tries to cry, but can't because she wants to yell more... I'm such a nice mommy :)
So so cute! Babies grow up so fast! I love the header!!
Post a Comment