November 4, 2009

Two Weeks Old


Brady is two weeks old as of Tuesday. I cannot believe how quickly the time is going when it took so long for him to get here. He is a very happy and easy baby and we are continuing to fall in love with him everyday. He went to the doctor today for his two week appointment and here are his stats:

Weight: 9 lbs. 11 oz.- 77% for weight
Height: 22 3/4 in.- 98% for height
Head Circumference: 14 3/4 in.- 58% for head

As you can see, he is a growing boy. Brady loves his milk and could eat all day long if I would let him. The nursing is going so well and I am so grateful for that. It's a big adjustment. You would think that nursing would be easy and feel so natural but it doesn't. At least we are both getting the hang of it. Life is very different than it used to be and it's hard to get everything done that is needed when your whole day revolves around when he needs to eat but I wouldn't change a thing. The three of us are very happy and enjoying getting to know each other :)

2 comments:

The Lang Family said...

He is so stinking cute! Seriously... I just think he's so cute!

The Egan Family said...

i love that little halloween costume, its too dang cute! I'm glad he is so healthy, and happy!