November 17, 2009

Brady Bug's Photo Shoot

My friend, Heather took Brady's pictures and they turned out so cute. She did such a great job! Brady was so good for his pictures and only cried when we tried to get some cute naked pics of him. He really didn't like having his diaper off and finally stopped crying when I put one back on him. Guess he was just trying to be modest :) If you want to check out some more of Heather's photography check out her blog at heatherannettephotography.blogspot.com

THANK YOU HEATHER!

4 comments:

HAdams said...

Oh, Kate, he's beautiful!! I can't wait to meet him in person! Try to get some sleep if you can. Love you!

Nassari Everett said...

He is getting so big! wow, 4 weeks old! time fly's. The pictures are adorable! :)

Shawn and Shantae Yeats said...

So cute!! I'm glad I finally got to see him in person. We need to go to lunch again sometime!

Heather said...

aw you're so sweet Katelyn! Thanks again for asking me to take them! I hope you're doing well! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!