
Yes, I know I keep using those little hearts but I just learned how to make them and I think they are so cute. Anyway, Matt and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary about two weeks ago. Matt surprised me and got us a hotel room in Park City which is where we spent our first weekend together. We headed up there on Friday and

went shopping at the outlets, ate dinner, and bought caramel apples. We watched a movie in our room and slept in a wonderful king size bed. (We have a queen but wish we were smart and had gotten a king. Not that we don't like to sleep

by each other but we both like to spread out.) The next morning, we went to breakfast and headed back home. It was so relaxing and fun. We made sure the rest of the weekend was just the same. We laid around and enjoyed not having anything to do. Sund

ay was our actual anniversary and it was also a great day. We didn't have very many responsibilities so it was nice to relax. I gave Matt 2 seasons of Seinfeld and a book about us that I had made.

He gave me the best gift ever...CARRIE UNDERWOOD TICKETS! I was so excited! I really like Carrie Underwood and had wanted to see her so many times but just never did it. So, that next Wednesday we went to the concert. It was awesome!

A band called

Little Big Town opened up for her and they were really good too. Matt even liked them. Carrie was so good too. She was very entertaining and it was fun to be there with Matt. We had awesome seats and were so close to the front. It was so much fun! We had a great 1 year anniversary and can't wait to see what the next year brings for us.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Our one year was on a Sunday, too! Kinda takes the "let's go out!" out of it. :)
We love love love our King. I say, as soon as you have company coming and needing a bed, that's your excuses to put the queen in the guest room and then get a king :)
Congrats you two a whole year now it's time to get busy and start making some baby's otherwise my boy will be way bigger than your kid and beat him up constintly. My kid will need some time to get big because I am sure matt will make a gigantic baby just like he was.
Oh I'm so jealous!!! I love Carrie Underwood so much. I'm glad you had such a wonderful anniversary, happy one year! I can't believe how fast time goes by.
P.S. how do you do the cute little hearts that you love? :)
WOW! It's already been a year! It's carzy how fast it goes! Well it sounds like you had a ton of fun! You have a great husband to suprise you like that! I love when Kyle suprises me. For my birthday he got me Rascal Flats tickets and he does not really like counrty either but he was a trooper and came with me! Maybe next time there is a country concert we should just go thogether! LOL
Those Risenmay boys sure do make our concert dreams come true! I, with Jason Mraz tickets, and you with Carrie Underwood tickets. It just goes to show you that they're more than just beefcakes!
Post a Comment