June 10, 2008

KABOBS!


So, I decided to get creative( I guess ) and make green pepper, mushroom, chicken, shrimp, and steak kabobs for dinner last night. I was surprised that they actually turned out pretty good. We took some pictures, mostly just because I was so proud of myself for making a good meal. It's summer so I have been trying to utilize the grill (which one of the guys we work with gave to us). It's been fun and Matt loves being able to use the grill and show me what a MAN he is. Except that after dinner, he has to do the dishes. Love it!

5 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Haha men and their pride about grilling :) Good job though, that meal looks fabulous!! And yes I agree it is so fun being out of state and on your own for a little while. It looks like you two are having a great summer, hope all is going so well for you!
P.S. If you do get the chance to record Matt sleep talking you totally should, cause it's hilarious. Ha.

Doug and Becca said...

Wow Kate, those look pretty good. In fact, I'm going to put it on my list of things to make for dinner. Thanks for the idea!! I'm glad you didn't get mugged trying to find your way back to the parking garage, that would freak me out too. Miss you guys tons!!!

Risenmay said...

Those looked so delicious! And Katelyn, I think your system is working...I think you should grill and leave Matt to the dishes...I can't wait to tell Chris!

Carrie said...

Did you eat them with a fork?

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

You look really cute in that picture, Katelyn! I love your shirt.

So Ryan and I would love to get together with you guys before baby comes in August. Maybe we could meet halfway for dinner one Saturday night, like in Vacaville, Fairfield or Vallejo. Or maybe Ryan and I could just come out to Sacramento... Anyway, it would be fun to get together!