December 7, 2007

Our First Apartment

Since we mentioned our new apartment before I thought I'd put up some pictures of how it looks now. We've got our tree up and finally have stuff on the walls so it is looking a lot better.


Our kitchen is nice. Not too small, not too big. I have really enjoyed decorating our house but I am having the hardest time with the kitchen. As you can tell, it is really plain. Oh well :)


The family room is one of my favorite parts of our house. I just really like the way it turned out.

This is the "guestroom"/ Office/ storage room. It's pretty packed with everything else that won't fit anywhere else. It works though. There is a bed in there so if anyone wants to come stay...please wait at least a year ;) just kidding.

This is the "guest" bathroom. I just like is because it hardly gets used so it stays nice and clean.


Our bathroom is a major work in progress. So, it looks really bad because it isn't done yet. I've got to get the right bathrugs but can't seem to find them. Until then, we use towels as bathrugs. Gross huh.


Last but not least...Our bedroom. We love our bedroom and especially our bed. It is the most comfortable bed in the world. Matt's parents got it for us as a wedding gift, mattress and all, and my parents gave us the bedding for it. We were so excited because this was the one thing we weren't sure if we would be able to buy and we thought we would just have to push two twin beds together. Thank goodness we don't have to do that. We love our apartment and want you all to come visit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your apartment is so cute! i love your bed :). You are so sweet for what you said about our wedding! I love you so much!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Cute house! Your bridal picture that you have up is very pretty. Frank and Debbie said that your wedding was beautiful. Congrats!

Laura said...

Katelyn, it was so good to see you at your reception! I miss all my girls at good old TPD!! Your apartment is so cute! Some of your best memories as a married couple will be made while you are there! Congratulations again! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Doug and Becca said...

I love your blog. Looks great! I'll have to come see your apartment, looks cute from the pictures.

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

cute cute. we'll have to come by. By the way nice tree!