December 12, 2007

November 16, 2007- WEDDING DAY


We got our pictures back and wanted to put some up. Our wedding day was so beautiful! We got lucky because it was supposed to rain and it ended up being a gorgeous day. Thanks to everyone who came out. It was such a special day for us and we were so happy to share it with you.







8 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

wow the picture with you guys in color and everyone else in black and white is so cool!

Hayley said...

OW!!!

Hayley said...

wait, you got married? Jk

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

You guys are so dang cute together.....gotta love being a newlywed!!

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

Wow, your hair looks so good. Who did it?

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm so glad we can keep in touch via blogs now! It was fantastic to see you two last night. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

I just know one of these days I will get on your blog and there will be somthing new! Come on slackers!