September 23, 2013

March

March:

Matt turned the big 3-0 on March 10. I surprised him with a trip to Denver to spend time with his brother. He had a great time but I sure missed him at home. We also found and purchased a lot for our home! We had been working with a realtor and looking at houses but just didn't find anything we were in love with. We talked with my dad and he said he wanted to put a home in the Parade of Homes that year and if we could find a lot in time, we could do it. We went over our finances and decided we could afford to build so we started the search for a lot. I went on a girls trip with my mom and sisters to St. George and when I got back, they had already begun breaking ground.


St. George was blast! I always love spending time with the women of my family. We also wanted to get in some time with Kenzie before she left. Shopping, swimming, talking, eating, what could be better? Can't wait for next year!