We were in Washington for Brady's 3rd birthday so we planned
a fun day for him. I love that Brady's birthday is right around Halloween.
October is one of my favorite months because of the weather and all the
pumpkins and...just everything. I love it all.
We took the kids to a pumpkin patch and they had a blast. There was a hay tower, a mini roller coaster (which Brady was obsessed with!), a corn maze, a hay ride, etc. Such a fun place! We looked at some pumpkins (didn't pick any since we had already done it at home) then went home for some lunch and birthday cake. I loved that Brady understood that it was his birthday. He loved blowing out the candles and opening presents. He was completely spoiled by everyone and got a bunch of new trucks and cars. He is really into firetrucks, bull dozers, and tractors so he was thrilled with his gifts.
I can't believe that he is 3!
Time is flying and I am really realizing that I need to enjoy these moments now because he is growing up so fast.
1 comment:
October really does seem like a great time to have a birthday. Who doesn't love October??
Brady is a cutie!
Post a Comment