September 12, 2012

Sunday up the Canyon

A few weeks ago we spent Sunday afternoon up Provo Canyon. The weather is finally perfect, not too hot and not too cold, to be in the mountains. We had a blast throwing the frisbee, football, eating cupcakes, letting the kids run crazy, and playing duck-duck-goose. 
The kids were pooped by the time we left and they both fell asleep in the car. 
 Such a fun day. We will definitely be spending more time in the mountains very soon.


1 comment:

Staci said...

That sounds like a blast and the perfect thing to do with all those little kids! I LOVE Provo Canyon. It's honestly one of the reasons I can't leave Utah County. It's such a memorable and peaceful place for me. I loved my running experiences through there, my dating experiences and eventual proposal with Brad there, and I look forward to spending more time with my little family there. I'm glad you were able to have some good memories with your cuties.