May 31, 2012

Walking

Gavin started walking on Thursday May 24th. He had taken a few steps here and there but on that day it was almost like he woke up and said "I think I am going to walk today" and then he took about 15 steps and hasn't looked back since. He is still mostly crawling but will get up and walk more and more everyday. I love the "zombie" walk when babies are first learning. It is so cute. He gets so excited and always claps for himself, probably because we always cheer and scream when he walks around. Brady loves that Gavin is walking and is starting to keep up with him a little more. They are just so fun together. I am really loving having two close. It was really hard at first but I wouldn't change a thing.

 Now the only problem is that he doesn't want to sit still anymore...yeah, church was really fun on Sunday. 
How much longer until nursery? :)



I could not get the video to load so this is the best I got. I need to take more pictures.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a cutie!

The Egan Family said...

How fun! I cant believe how fast he is growing up!