April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Warning: Picture Overload Ahead...

Easter this year was a lot of fun. We spent a lot of time with family and enjoyed being together. We did a small egg hunt for our kids in the morning, went to church where the boys wore their cute new Easter suits, came home and napped, played outside, ate dinner with all the family, snuggled new baby Austin (born April 5- he is so cute!), and had another fun egg hunt that my parents put on for everyone. I love watching Brady figure out the Holidays. He loved finding his eggs and treats and putting them in the bag that daddy carried around. He also enjoyed stuffing his face with candy all day long. Oh well, your only a kid once, right?

Maybe I'm a bad mom but I only put fish crackers in the eggs I gave him. He loved it...Gav did too :)

p.s. Yes, he has a very runny nose and snot all over his face in some pictures...the poor kid has an ear infection and croup right now...ugh






No comments: