April 18, 2012

A "date" with my favorite boy

* This was on Saturday

Matt was studying this afternoon so I took advantage of him being home while Gavin was napping and took Brady out for some quality one-on-one time. I think it's really important to have alone time with each child. It's hard to do...hard to find the time...but I think it's good for them to be reminded how much you love them and to have your full attention. 

So, we started out at Animal Ark. Brady loves animals and went crazy for the puppies and mice. He loved watching the mice run on their wheel. Then, we made a quick stop at partyland (we have a big birthday coming up. can't believe I'll have a 1 year old already) and finished our time at Yogurtland. First of all, I love that place. Second, it was so much fun to sit across from my little buddy and eat ice cream or "i fream" together. 
He kept saying "mmm...yummy."
I just love him. 
Can't wait for another "date" with my favorite boy.

No comments: