Gavin is 10 months old today! I am still in shock over the fact that will have a 1 year old in just two months. I love this stage! Gavin is so much fun. He is mobile, he is almost always happy and content, and he and Brady are forming such a cute bond. Now I totally see why my parents had 6 kids. It's so fun to watch them interact and become friends.

Some things about Gavin:
- Officially crawling as of 3/11/12. He's been doing the army crawl/scoot for weeks and finally figured out the real thing. He still reverts every now and then but mostly, he's crawling for real.
- Waves, claps, and blows kisses
- Can say "mama," "go," and "uh oh" and whenever I say "Let's go get in the car" he always says "Ca" so it might be a word...who knows :)
- If you say "touchdown!" he puts both hands up. It is the cutest thing ever!
- Loves music and likes to dance. He bounces up and down and gets so excited whenever he hears it.
- Loves all food. His favorites are scrambled eggs, pb&j, pancakes, peas, strawberries, bananas, applesauce, yogurt, and cheerios. He is already giving up on formula too. I think we are going to switch him to milk since the only thing he'll drink lately is water and juice. I know you are supposed to wait until they are 1 but what do you do when they just flat out refuse formula?

- LOVES Brady. They are starting to play really well together. They are even sharing toys. It's great.
- Loves bathtime
- Got his first tooth 3/5/12 FINALLY! He's been teething for months, I swear.
- Loves kids. He loves playing with all of his cousins that live around here. He's the youngest right now (for a few more weeks) so he gets lots of love and attention from everyone.
- Has red hair and blue eyes. People always comment on his red hair. I love it and I hope it stays that way.
- Still has his adorable dimples. I love them so much!

- Still has his adorable dimples. I love them so much!
- Starting to drop his morning nap. Is this early? Brady took 2 naps until he was 16 months old. We'll see. It's only been a few days without the morning nap so maybe he is just going through a phase. Without a morning nap though he sleeps for 3 hours in the afternoon. I kinda like it better that way. We can get more things done in the morning.
- Goes to bed between 7-8 and wakes up between 7-8. Love it!
- Wears all of his 9 month stuff, some 6-9 stuff still, and most of his 12 month things. He's still a little guy but he can finally wear most of his clothes.
- Probably weighs around 19 lbs.
- Has his first sinus infection. He had been coughing and boogery for almost a month after he had roseola and I finally decided to have him checked out. Sure enough, sinus infection. He seems so much better today after only 4 days of antibiotics.

Gavin is so much fun. It is so nice to almost be out of the baby stage and into the toddler stage with him. I feel like we can go out a lot more and not have to worry about what we bring and how long we will be gone. Summer is going to be so much fun with these two boys.
We are so looking forward to warm weather, swimming, and lots of popsicles.
1 comment:
Summer is the best with little boys! These are some really cute pics, as usual!
I'm still in shock, though, that you said now you can see why your parents had six kids! I think I'm more like, "Now I can see why people only have a couple!" haha
Post a Comment