katelyn, you are so sweet! of course i remember you.. cause hello- i pop on over to your blog as well ;) thank you for your sweet comment about mothers. you're the greatest! your little boys are adorable, even if they are busy bodies. ha ha, cant wait for that stage! still, cute as ever though. thanks again for your sweet comment. keep in touch!
3 comments:
I know how you feel.. I feel like evie is a tornado.. and I only have one child!! You're such a good mommy :)
katelyn, you are so sweet! of course i remember you.. cause hello- i pop on over to your blog as well ;) thank you for your sweet comment about mothers. you're the greatest! your little boys are adorable, even if they are busy bodies. ha ha, cant wait for that stage! still, cute as ever though. thanks again for your sweet comment. keep in touch!
Haha, that's hilarious! Love the first sentence. Isn't that just SO how it is?
Post a Comment