December 6, 2011

Our Climber

Brady has discovered that climbing is fun. He's always been a bit of a climber but lately, he climbs onto everything...and then he jumps off. He still loves to jump. We are really missing jumping on the trampoline in the backyard around here.

Anyway, one day when he woke up from his nap, I could hear him laughing through the intercom so I went down there and found him in Gavin's crib. He thought it was hilarious and was jumping up and down and pushing all the buttons on the intercom. He climbed into the crib just to push those buttons so we had to move the crib. I was just glad he didn't' fall out. The crib is all the way up for Gavin and Brady was standing up and jumping.


 This kid definitely keeps us on our toes. He's a handful...but a pretty cute one :)




sorry all of the pics are blurry...is not an easy task to make Brady hold still.

No comments: