August 29, 2011

Sickness

What a busy week we have had! 

Gavin had his first (of hopefully not many) ear infection. He really was fine for the most part. He just woke up a few times at night and was more cranky than usual. He is doing much better now and sleeping through the night again.


 Brady had hand, foot and mouth disease. Sounds so gross but really not bad, just a lot of bumps in his mouth and on his hands and feet. No fever, throw up, nothing. But it is super contagious so we were given stirct instructions to stay inside. On Sunday, however, you could tell Brady just didn't feel good. He wasn't feverish or anything just tired and ornery. I gave him a bath and let him sit on my bed for a second while I grabbed the laundry that had been sitting in the dryer since the day before. He loves playing on my bed and even more, playing in clean laundry. I don't know what it is but he had a blast jumping into it and rolling around. I usually don't like him doing that because, come on, it's all clean, but this time, I just let him have a great time. It was so cute to watch him that I may just let him do this all the time.




No comments: