August 7, 2011

Laughter

Nothing brings me more joy than to hear my kids laughing. 

Gavin started laughing a few weeks ago and it is one of the best sounds to hear from a little baby like that. He is such a happy little guy and I just love to get those big smiles out of him. 
I love that he knows who I am.

 
 And Brady bug, his laugh is infectious. It makes Matt and I laugh every time. He is at such a fun age. He loves to copy things we do and try to say things that we say. 
Everyday brings something new with him and I am loving it.

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

such cute happy boys! :)

The Egan Family said...

I love hearing kids laugh, it's just the cutest thing ever! love it!!! add me to your list,
shaybebaby8@hotmail.com

preston. shawnee. cohen said...

Such cute boys!!! Haha, I love when Cohen laughs so hard too, and I can't wait for Graham to start laughing. So do you guys use the bumbo a lot?? I'm thinking maybe we should get one!