My baby is 3 months old and it is crazy to me how quickly 3 months has flown by. The Summer is almost over! I am so not ready for Winter and being stuck indoors.
- He loves to talk. This kid is so noisy and I love it.
- Loves to be outside. He will lay on a blanket at the park for hours.
- Still loves to eat and is drinking from a bottle every 3-4 hours. He is 100% weaned and I'm sad about it but it is for the best.

- Still loves to eat and is drinking from a bottle every 3-4 hours. He is 100% weaned and I'm sad about it but it is for the best.
- Size 2 diapers
-Laughing! He started laughing around 9 weeks. Early, right? I love it!
-Laughing! He started laughing around 9 weeks. Early, right? I love it!
- Getting chunky! He's got such cute rolls on his little thighs. I love chubby babies!
- Sleeping through the night! He goes down around 8:30-9 and sleeps until 7-8.
- Not liking the car so much these days. It makes it hard to go anywhere.
- Coming around to tummy time. He's getting really good at holding his head up.
- He's a mama's boy and I love it.
We love having Gavin in our family. He brings such a sweet spirit into our home and we are enjoying every second of it.
2 comments:
Katelyn, stop it! Actually, I should say Gavin, stop it! He is so adorable and sounds like an incredibly easy, happy baby! You are one lucky mama. Hope you're doing well. I love you guys.
Ah, I just love how much he smiles!! He's such a handsome boy! I know how you feel about winter.. I feel the same way!
Post a Comment