Gavin is growing up so fast and it is killing me. He is the best baby. If all of my babies are this easy, I'd have 10 of them. He rarely cries, sleeps great, eats great, and is just really content and happy. Poor guy had to have some shots today so he's a little fussy but not even that bad.
He turned 2 months old on July 13.
Here are his stats and percentiles:
Height: 22 3/4 in. (36%)
Weight: 13 lbs. (75 %)
Head: 16 in. (62%)
He's not as tall as Brady was but he weighs close to the same as Brady did at 2 months so he's got a lot more chub on him. I love chubby babies :)
- Wears all of his 0-3 and even some 3-6 month clothing
- SMILES! He started smiling around 6 weeks and it is so easy to get one out of him now. I just love his cute dimple when he smiles.
- Has traveled to California and Oregon and did so good in the car.
- Has been sleeping from 9-3:30 then from 4-8 and puts himself to sleep.
- Loves riding in the car. It puts him right to sleep.
- Loves bath time now. He can be fussy and all I do is turn the water on and start undressing him and he is happy and smiling. He knows that bath time means bedtime.
- Starting to coo and talk. I love this age!
- Loves to be facing out. He wants to know what is going on all the time.
- Does not like to have a dirty diaper. If he starts crying and he's been fed and isn't tired, you can bet he's got a dirty diaper. As soon as he is changed, he is a happy boy all over again.

- Loves our morning walks. We walk 2 miles almost every morning and he just lays in his car seat and smiles at me the whole time. I love it :)

- Not sure what to think of his big brother. Brady still isn't quite soft with him so Gavin isn't so sure of him yet. I can't wait for them to start interacting.
- Sporting an old man hairdo. He's losing all of his cute red hair (have I mentioned that before...yes, red hair...so cute) and it's coming in blonde. Doesn't surprise me. He'll be blonde hair and blue eyed just like his brother, I'm sure.

- Can hold his head really well. He is very strong and wants to sit up all the time.
We love having Gavin in our family and watching his little personality develop. He is such a sweet little boy and so cuddly. We love you Gavin!
- Sporting an old man hairdo. He's losing all of his cute red hair (have I mentioned that before...yes, red hair...so cute) and it's coming in blonde. Doesn't surprise me. He'll be blonde hair and blue eyed just like his brother, I'm sure.
- Can hold his head really well. He is very strong and wants to sit up all the time.
We love having Gavin in our family and watching his little personality develop. He is such a sweet little boy and so cuddly. We love you Gavin!
1 comment:
I love how Gavin smiles!! Its so cute! He's such a chunkers.. I love chunky babies :)
Post a Comment