With only 2 weeks to go until Baby Boy WILL be here, (unless he decides to come early, which I am not counting on) I wanted to document even though I shouldn't until next week if I kept the same pace that I have been.
At 37 weeks I am feeling very...pregnant.
Here is the dreaded picture:
(this is only for posterity because I really hate having my picture taken when I most definitely do not feel attractive at all)
- I try not to but the pregnant waddle has overtaken me and I just can't help it. Baby boy has settled nicely onto my sciatic nerve causing me to limp frequently and on top of the waddle...yeah, it's awesome. I'm sure I look ridiculous but hey, what can ya do.
-My belly has definitely dropped in the last couple of weeks so baby is getting really low.
- I have been having lots of contractions, some I think I would even call "real" since they have been getting increasingly more painful and coming more regularly.
- I was checked at the Dr. yesterday and am already dilated to a 2 so, that's good. With Brady I was barely a 1 at this point so I'll take what I can get.
- Still set up do be induced on May 13th if baby boy doesn't decide to come on his own. This will actually be good since my mother in law is going to come and help out and it would actually be easier on everyone if I made it to my induction because she could help with Brady and he could stay at home in his own bed. But...I wouldn't be opposed to him coming early...pretty sure Matt feels the same as he said to me last night, "We gotta get that baby out of you." Yeah, I can be pretty cranky sometimes.
Poor guy.
I am extremely excited, nervous, anxious, and ready to get this baby here. I can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like. I am nervous about Brady being a big brother but I know that in time, he will adjust and it will all be fine. I just hope that my two boys will see how great it is so be so close in age and that they can become best friends.
So, here's to the next 2 weeks...please go quickly!
and if you don't...please, can we at least have decent weather so I don't have to be stuck indoors...with an 18 month old...who is teething...and really really cranky? pretty please?
2 comments:
Ahhh, you're so close Katelyn!! I hope everything goes well. Keep us updated.. I want pictures when the little guy is here :)
I can't believe how close you are!! YAY! I'm excited to see pictures of the litte guy!!
Post a Comment