 |
| Christmas Jammies |
This year we ventured to Othello, Washington for Christmas. We had a great time and were not even close to being ready to come home. The trip started out a little crazy when we got to the airport and found out our flight into Pasco was canceled. They couldn't get us to Pasco until Thursday (2 days later) or into Spokane until the next night so we opted for Seattle that night so we could just get there. Matt's parents were so nice to drive the 3 hours and pick us up. Luckily, the roads were great and we didn't have any problems. Brady was an angel and slept the whole flight and drive. We got in around 3 AM so it sure made for a long day. The rest of the week was filled with family, food, and lots of fun. We spent Christmas Eve at Matt's grandparents house. There were lots of cousins and family to see and it was a great time. We had dinner, a Christmas program, and enjoyed each others company. We came home and made peppermint milkshakes and watched A Christmas Story then headed to bed. Brady woke up around 7 AM so we got him some breakfast and got things ready then we began the opening of our presents. We all had a great time then it was time to get ready to go to Angie and John's house for the prime rib dinner and phone call to Lisa. It was great talking to Lisa. She sounds so happy. After dinner we headed home and got ready to go to bed. That night I woke up sick and was sick the entire next day with the stomach flu. Not the best way to end a vacation but I finally felt ok Sunday night and was able to have a good time with everyone. Monday, we got up and headed to the Tri-Cities to catch our flight home. Brady was great the whole time and loved just looking out the window. It was a great Christmas and we enjoyed spending time with everyone and being together as a family. A HUGE thank you to Brad and Elaine for a wonderful Christmas vacation. We loved every minute!
 |
| Making a HUGE mess |
 |
| One of his favorite presents. It sings Jingle Bells. |
 |
| Having a good time in my diaper bag |
 |
| We made it Home! |
I was so bad about taking pictures so pretty much all of them are just Brady in his cute jammies and playing in my diaper bag. He was kind of cranky the whole trip so we just let him do whatever kept him happy, even if it meant he would completely destroy my diaper bag :)
p.s. We get to find out the gender of the baby on January 10th! I can't wait!
 |
| Merry Christmas! | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
2 comments:
Cute jammies!! What a blessing to have Brady sleep the whole time you were travelling there, kids can make travelling a nightmare! It's nice that you're back and I can't wait to hear the news on the 10th!
Pictures of the babys are best though right?!? I don't think there are ever too many :) Brady looks so cute and happy ha.
I'm sooooo excited for you to find out the gender this next week! I bet you're so anxious. You'll have to post what it is when you find out. I decided two boys in a row is okay.... but if it were three.... then I'd cry for like a week ha. Have so much fun!!!
Post a Comment