I documented like crazy when I was pregnant with Brady but this baby is slipping through the cracks already. I've been showing since 14 weeks and haven't taken one belly picture.
So, here is my growing belly at 17 weeks:
Yes, I know...it's already HUGE and I still have 23 weeks to go!
I'm probably having another giant baby...kind of runs in the family :)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh I can't believe you are already 17 weeks! I guess it goes by a lot faster when you're not the one who is pregnant! Your baby bump is so cute, hope you have been feeling ok. We do need to get together again, I have been busy the last few playdates. Good luck with everything, I can't wait to find out what you are having!
CUTE! That makes me excited!!! And shhh don't tell Houston but it makes me a little baby hungry!
Stop saying you're huge, you really aren't! I can't wait to find out what you're having. I'll be honest, I'm kinda hoping you get your little Maci. :)
SO SO CUTE!! It is not huge it is PERFECT!!! I am so happy for you! Loved your Uncle Jesse comment ha! Have a great day!
Cute Katelyn!!! I love it, it makes me smile :) Growing bellies are just so amazing! So excited to find out what you're having :)
Post a Comment