September 24, 2010

Hanging out with Corbin


The other day my friend Sarah brought her little boy Corbin over while she went to an appointment.  Brady and Corbin were supposed to be born just 3 days apart but Corbin came a week early and Brady came a week late, making them 2 weeks apart.  These two boys are so funny together. They kept hitting each other and fighting over toys... just what little boys do :)  I don't think Corbin was quite comfortable at first. You can see in the pictures he had his comforts: blanket and thumb. He is such a cute kid and is walking all over the place. It made me excited for Brady to start doing that because Corbin is a lot more independent than Brady and it was nice not to have to do everything for him. 

 
 I'm pretty sure these two are going to be Best Buddies :)
p.s. It is way harder to get a picture of two kids instead of one

4 comments:

Cassi Wood said...

What cuties! I love Brady's facial expressions in the pictures. Corbing looks just like Sarah-he's a cute kid. I can't wait for Brady to walk too! It just gets more and more fun!

Staci said...

Too cute! You did a great job taking pictures of the two of them, I can barely handle taking pictures of just the one little girl I have. :)

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

This is so cute :) I love that they are going to be best buds! Can you believe how big all of our boys are getting?!?! It's crazy!

The Egan Family said...

LOVE IT!!! These two boys are too stinkin cute!