August 17, 2010

Tooth #2


Brady's 2nd bottom tooth made its appearance on Friday, August 13th. I could tell that tooth was on its way in and I'm glad it finally came through because he hasn't been sleeping the best and finally slept better last night. I'll be glad when teething is over. It's such a long process and so hard on some babies. 



Makes me feel bad for him but, I gotta admit, he looks pretty cute with those two little teeth :)

4 comments:

Staci said...

Oh man, I don't look forward to teething, I'm glad he was able to sleep better now that the new one is in. It was really fun to see you guys yesterday!

Jensen Family said...

teeth are sooo cute! so sad and hard to go through, but so cute! i think heavenly father does that too us to make it more bareable haha. if babies weren't cute, itd be alot harder to raise them!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Haha tooth pictures are so hard to get! I hope he and you guys are doing okay!
Also, thanks so much for putting my button on your blog! You're so sweet Katelyn. And I've already gotten some views from you!

The Egan Family said...

He's growing up so fast! Teething is not a fun thing to go through, but i'm glad its getting better! I love how he's already standing, soon he'll be running around and you'll be wishing he was still crawling ;)