July 23, 2010

I ♥ D.I.! Well, today I do :)


I usually don't find anything at D.I. but we needed to get out of the house and I am in need of doing a project so we went in search of something for me and came back with something for B. 
 
Just want to thank whoever donated this little beauty to D.I.


It is in perfect condition! All I had to do was sanitize and put new batteries in and this thing runs like a champ. It's a leap frog musical table and it retails for around $43.99 (depending on where you buy it). I bought it for...$4.00!

It is perfect for Brady because he LOVES to pull himself up onto everything and he LOVES colors, music, shapes, lights, etc.

Pretty sure it's his new favorite toy.

This is the face of one very happy child.
Ahh...it's been a good day :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

my mom bought Jackson one of those. He LOVES that thing! Seriously, keeps him busy for hours :)

Jensen Family said...

i bought that same thing for bry when she was bradys age... and it is a hit for all my kids! GOOD find! 4$ nice!!!!

The Egan Family said...

I'm just as bad as you are!! I love the DI and saving money!! Looks like Brady LOVES it!